Saturday, September 20, 2008

First Haircut

I'm not sure what got into me yesterday morning but I decided that I should trim Addison's hair. I didn't have Dave around to make sure that she sat still, but luckily Addison loves watching TV and sits really still when she does (this is how I get her to sit still to do her hair almost everyday). Her hair was so long, but it wasn't very even. I think if a professional looked at it she might find that it's still not even, but it looks better now, don't you think?
BEFORE AFTER



9 comments:

hillari said...

You did a great job! She has such beautiful hair. It looks like she is very interested in the show...

Melissa Brown said...

I love her hair and it looks great! Good job.

Brandi Jo said...

It looks great! Good job! Her hair is always so cute!

daherfamily said...

i am very impressed car. it looks great. i cannot believe how long her hair is. especially compared to sophia's! that is just crazy!

Labrum Family said...

Wow Car! You are brave and quite talented. I think it looks really good. And it is still curly huh?

Kandice and Rob said...

I liked her long hair, but I had no idea her hair went all the way down her back when it's wet! It still looks super-cute.

Gertge Family said...

Wow! It was SOOO Long! You did a great job. It looks great.

Gertge Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni and Eric said...

It looks great!