Thursday, October 9, 2008

Concert Performance

Addison loves music and loves to sing. We gave her a little Elmo sing along toy for her birthday a few months ago which plays 10 different songs, but this one is apparently her favorite. I couldn't decide which video was better, so I decided to put them both on here for your enjoyment. She is so much fun! Sorry about the lighting on this first video. It makes it so hard to see her face, but you can imagine from her movements how much fun she's having.

6 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

Love the singing! She sings it perfectly. I love how she gets louder when it says 'fish'. TOO CUTE!!!! I hope she is feeling better from the other day!

Brandi Jo said...

She is so cute! :-) Gotta Love Elmo!!!

Labrum Family said...

She sings just like you Carly! J.K. She is so cute, I miss her.

hillari said...

It took me til the second video to figure out what she was singing, but I think it was partly that I couldn't see her face and partly that I didn't know what the squeaky chirping sound she made at the beginning was. But she really did great, and it was SO cute! Whenever Isaac see Elmo on anything, he says, "Elmo's World!"

Ginger and Gregg said...

So cute! I love how she mumbles everything but the "fish" and "too".

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

So cute! She is a great little singer! We have this song too so I'll have to play it for her the next time you're over. Maybe she'll put on a little show! :)